(Kuala Lumpur - KL)
- Commission application platform and provide 24x7 accurate and timely technical supports on critical problems and advisory service for customers.
- Communicate directly with customers while investigating or providing problem resolution.
- Collaborate with other teams to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Answer escalation questions and provide consulting service for internal colleagues where appropriate.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth working knowledge of all products and services offered by the Company.
- Graduated in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid knowledge in Windows and TCP/IP network
- Knowledge in Linux or Unix operating system and shell scripting is an advantage
- Having knowledge in IVR/CTI and PABX is an advantage
- Proficiency in C/C++, Visual Basic and Java programming
- At least 1 year technical support and customer handling experience
- Teamwork, self-starter and able to work under pressure with tight timeline
Competitive compensation and good career opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send cover letter and resume with expected salary in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org