(Kuala Terengganu - MALAYSIA)
• Perform software development duties assigned
• Active involvement in the requirement analysis, conceptive design, detailed design, implementation, system integration, testing, documentation and deployment of software system in the operational environment.
• Provide professional technical support in relation to the developed software program during the maintenance of the system.
• Ensure that the developed modules/deliverables meet expectation, quality standards and within schedule.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any relevant field.
• Have completed at least 2 SDLC in software development.
• Must be technically adept in the following:
o J2EE (Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSP)
o Open Source products such as Apache (Httpd, Ant, iBatis, Maven, Struts, Jakarta, Tomcat, and Xerces), JBoss, Liferay or Open Symphony
o PL/SQL Programming
o PHP and MySQL is a plus
o Microsoft .NET, Visual C++, or Visual Basic will be an added advantage.
o Application and Database Platform
o Database programming
o Main Stream application servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, SunOne or JBoss.
o Software Methodology
• Able to communicate well in UML and do basic data modeling during design
• Knowledge of software process methodology such as RUP will be an added advantage
• Good documentation habits and skills
• Good understanding in software quality
RM2000 – RM4500
To apply, please email your complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
Mysoftcare Solution Sdn. Bhd.
B-38 Pengadang Baru,
20050 Kuala Terengganu,
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Posted by Hafisdn at 1:06 AM