(Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur)
Closing Date: 2-4-08.
- Perform development job such as programming, unit testing and documentation according to standards and specifications.
- Actively participate and contribute in technical feasibility study, user requirement evaluation and solution proposal.
- Ensure effective and quality on-schedule solution delivery on task assigned.
- Prepare and conduct system and integration test, supports user acceptance testing and preparation for implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Required skill(s): PHP, JS, CSS.
- Required language(s): English.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume in HTML, Word, Plain Text or PDF format. In the body of the email, explain why you would be a good fit for this job. If you have a website, send us the URL.
We welcome internship application too!