(Selangor - Petaling Jaya)
Closing Date: 12-4-08.
- Trainees will be exposed to application development activities, including system design, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Support other team member in the continuous effort to enhance and upgrade existing application to support changes in the business environment.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good written and verbal communications skill in English
- Analytical mind and have strong interest in software development.
- Knowledge and experience in web-based programming or Java programming is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive salary of RM 1500++ per month for qualified trainees.
- 5 working days.
- Full time employment and other benefits may be offered at the end of the training program for qualified trainees
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Office Connect Sdn Bhd
No.15-2, Block C1, Jalan PJU 1/41
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel : 03 – 7880 4077
Fax : 03 – 7803 5077
Email : email@example.com
|Company Name :|
|Office Connect Sdn. Bhd.|
|Computer / Information Technology (Software)|
|Type of Company :|
|Private Limited Company|
|*The company prefers to receive online application for speedier processing.|